Close Important Notice
Important Notice
The Airport


Employers who are allocated quota(s) under the Scheme may recruit workers for the relevant jobs outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.

If the worker to be imported is a Mainland resident, the employer must arrange for him/her to work in Hong Kong via a recruitment agency designated by the PRC Ministry of Commerce. You may click the links below to view the list of relevant agencies and their contact details.

If you want to know more about the laws and regulations of recruiting Mainland residents to work in Hong Kong, you may visit following link.


Additional Information