From PRD and Macao
Passengers can enjoy the speedy ferry service connecting the Pearl River Delta (PRD) and Macao to Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA).To use the service, passengers must:
- Possess the following items:
- A valid ferry ticket;- A valid air ticket / e-ticket of these participating airlines with confirmed seat for same day departures;- A valid passport and visa for intended destination / onward destination.
- Arrive at SkyPier 120 minutes before scheduled flight departure time for check-in.
Passengers who connect to flight departing before 10:15 hrs may take the last ferry of the previous day to SkyPier. Please click here for the list of participating airlines for the early morning connecting flight.
This flow chart graphically indicates the steps to take.
Minimum connection timePassengers transferring from PRD / Macao should reserve sufficient time for the following procedures:
- Arriving at PRD / Macao 30 minutes before scheduled ferry departure time;
- Ferry journey time; and
- 120 minutes for transfer, check-in and security screening.
Hand baggage must not exceed 9” x 14” x 22”. For details about the baggage regulations, please check with ferry operators or airlines.
Ferry passengers transferring at HKIA are only allowed to stay in the restricted area. They are, therefore, not permitted to collect their bags stored in the non-restricted area.
NOTE: Upon arriving at SkyPier, passengers with self-printed boarding pass are required to obtain an official boarding pass from the airline check-in counters at SkyPier.