Internet and business facilities
Wi-Fi Internet access (Wi-Fi)
Stay connected at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) before boarding your flight! With your Wi-Fi enabled device, you can enjoy free wireless Internet access at most seating and public areas in the passenger terminals. No registration is required.Please follow the steps below to get connected:
- Disable data service (eg. GPRS or 3G) to avoid roaming service fee
- Select "#HKAirport Free WiFi" as your connection network (SSID)
- Launch the internet browser and enter any valid website address
- Click "Accept & Continue" after reading all terms and conditions
- Enjoy the free Wi-Fi service
- Disconnect your device from the Wi-Fi network after use
For better connection experiences, please move to or stay at areas with stronger Wi-Fi signal. For more information or support, please refer to our leaflet or contact our service hotline at (852) 2188 7799.You may also wish to download the following user guides.
If you don't have your laptop computer with you, a total of 56 desktop computers with free internet access are available at 28 locations on the airside of the Departures Level at Terminal 1.
At the North Satellite Concourse, the Internet Zone on the Departures Level offers free broadband access with six desktop computers around the clock.