A secure short-term baggage storage facility is located on Level 3 of Terminal 2. It opens from 05:30 in the morning to 01:30 at night, Monday to Sunday.
Standard Storage Rates*
|Type of rate||HK$/ Piece|
- Storage fee is calculated based on storage duration, baggage dimension and weight. Storage duration of less than one hour is charged as an hour.
- In any 24-hour period, storage is charged at the hourly rate or the daily rate, whichever is less.
- *Standard Storage Rates are applicable to items not exceeding 30kgs in weight or the total dimensions not exceeding 199cm (Length + Width + Height).
Additional charges will apply to oversize baggage with total dimensions exceeding 199cm (Length + Width + Height) or overweight baggage (exceeding 30kgs) by the number of times of normal rate when the dimension/weight exceeds the standard or part thereof. Please click here for more details on the additional charges.
- Payment for the bag storage is to be made on collection. Only cash, Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay Card are accepted.
- Unless prior notification is received from the passenger, stored items not collected after 30 days from the check-in day as stated in the receipt will be regarded as unclaimed item and will be removed. The Airport Authority will not bear any liability thereof.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
|Location||:||Shop 001, Level 3, Terminal 2|
|Telephone||:||+852 2261 0110|
|Service Hours||:||05:30 – 01:30|