"Airport" means the Hong Kong International Airport;
"Authority, we, our or us" means the Airport Authority Hong Kong having its registered office at HKIA Tower, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong;
"Content" means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials displayed on or available through the Website;
"User or you" means any person who accesses the Website;
"Website" means the Hong Kong International Airport website (established at URL www.hongkongairport.com).
Information contained in the Website
The Website is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Content contained in the Website or the Linked Websites. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance on such Content or any or your dealings with any operators of the Linked Websites. For further details, please refer to our Disclaimer.
The Content contained in the Website is our property and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You are not allowed to modify, publish, transmit, redistribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part, without our prior approval.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any material of whatever nature you post or transmit onto the Website. In particular, you agree not to:
- post or transmit any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, invasive of another’s privacy or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or chain letters, pyramid schemes or junk mails;
- post or transmit any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party or any material which you do not have the right to disclose;
- post or transmit any material which contains any computer viruses or any computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about another User.
Limitation of Liability
You specifically agree that we are not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You also expressly agree that access to and use of the Website is at your own risk. Further, no representation or warranty is made by us as to:
- the availability of the Website or that it will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected; or
- the Website being free of computer viruses or other harmful elements.
Our entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to the Website or otherwise is re-performance of any defective service, being at present, providing access to the Website. In jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of liability, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Governing laws and jurisdiction