Project Quantity Surveyor (Fixed-term Contract) (Ref: PROJ14-0257-W-01)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Responsible for the effective and efficient construction works contracts administration
• Prepare timely interim payments to contractors in accordance with conditions of contracts and compliance with internal procedures
• Effectively estimate the value of potential variations and enable timely issuance of instructions to contractors
• Resolve variations and re-measurement matters with contractors to facilitate speedy resolution of final accounts
• Maintain accurate cost reporting
• Assists Contracts Manager in the assessment of contractual claims and provide contractual/financial advice
• Bachelor’s degree holder with professional qualification in Quantity Surveying or other related disciplines
• Member of HKIS/RICS or other equivalent professional bodies
• At least 7 years’ relevant experience in contract administration of major building and/or infrastructure projects
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM1@hkairport.com
Closing date: 3 September 2014
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.