Operation Officer, Customer Service (Ref: CS14-0036-W-04)
• Perform customer satisfaction and related information measurement at the airport for performance monitoring and planning purposes
• Collect performance and process related KPI data for CS frontline team for service monitoring
• Design and conduct in-depth studies on service and facility improvement
• Process the vast customer satisfaction and performance related data / information and perform statistical and quantitative analysis with computerized statistical tools (if applicable)
• Participate in the daily operation of the Airport Comment’s Corner to collect passenger feedback and suggestion on the improvement of airport services and facilities, serve junior passengers at the Kid’s Corner with drawing facilities and souvenirs, and manage stock of consumables used thereat.
• Assist in other customer service related measurement services
• Degree holder in Statistics, Business Administration, Travel and Tourism or related disciplines with one year of relevant working experience and a strong customer focus.
• Responsible, reliable and able to work independently with high level of accuracy
• Good command of spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua). Knowledge and skills of using other language (e.g. Japanese, Korean, French) as a definite asset
• Basic knowledge on computer applications such as Excel. Hands-on experiences of handheld device applications. Technical knowledge and experience in Visual Basic or other programming languages preferred.
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM2@hkairport.com
Closing date: 2 September 2014
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.