Senior Officer, Chinese Language (Fixed-term Contract) (Ref: CCMR14-0224-W-01)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 12 months with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Provide translation and editorial services to Airport Authority’s internal and external communication materials
• Prepare drafts of a variety of Chinese language materials such as speeches and newspaper articles
• Assist in the compilation of glossaries to ensure consistency and accuracy in the use of Chinese terms related to Airport Authority
• Provide administrative support such as preparing reports and coordinating with various stakeholders for the production of materials
• Handle ad-hoc projects as needed
• Degree holder in Translation, Languages, Communication, Journalism, Public Administration, Public Policy or related discipline
• Minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience in translation, publication, public affairs or corporate communications
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive, flexible and be able to work under pressure
• Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM3@hkairport.com
Closing date: 29 August 2014
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.