Operation Officer, Customer Service (Fixed-Term Contract) (Ref: CS14-0182-W-01)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 3 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Provide high quality face-to-face customer services and accurate information at the Customer Services Counters, service podiums and Telephone Response Centre to airport users and business partners
• Assist in the collection of accurate data from airport users and business partners for operation planning and further process and analysis
• Assist in preparation of relevant reports on faults and repairing needs to ensure service delivery per pre-set standards
• Required to work on shift duties (including overnight shift duties)
• Secondary level or above with at least 1 year's relevant working experience, preferably in airline/airport operations environment or property management field, hands-on customer service experience in high end malls or high passenger flow environment
• A good team player, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and motivated
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM2@hkairport.com
Closing date: 25 August 2014
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.