Operation Officer (Ref: OO-201402-W-01)
Our airport operation covers a wide range of functions including airfield, baggage handling, terminal and landside operation.
Airfield (Shift duties required)
Provide marshalling guidance for aircraft docking, conduct patrol duties & checks on ramp operators’ performance to ensure compliance with safety standards. Coordinate with airlines and business partners to ensure efficient ground handling ramp activities.
Baggage Handling (Shift duties required)
Real time operation of Baggage Handling System (BHS) and Baggage Management System (BMS), monitor the performance of contractors to ensure smooth and accurate operations.
Terminal 1 / Terminal 2 & Landside (Shift duties required)
Manage real time terminal activities and operations. Respond to emergencies, incidents and fault report and coordinate with external and internal parties concerned for assistance, remedial actions and solutions. Oversee service contractors’ performance to ensure delivery of quality service and prepare performance reports.
• Degree holder in aviation, logistics, business administration, transport planning or related disciplines with at least 2 year’s relevant work experience
• Non-degree holder with at least 3 years’ relevant work experience in airport-related area
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fast learner, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and motivated
• Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese)
• Possession of HK driving license class 1, 2 (Airfield and Terminal 2 & Landside)
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM2@hkairport.com
Closing date: 20 March 2014
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.