Human Resources Officer (Ref.: HRRM13-0214-W-01)
• Provide full spectrum of HR services including but not limited to recruitment & selection, manpower planning, performance management and personnel administration, etc to the designated divisions/departments
• Assist in the day-to-day HR operations and the maintenance of the HRMS
• Assist in employee relations, annual exercise and ad hoc projects as and when required
• Degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline.
• Minimum 2 years’ solid experience in HR operations preferably in sizable organization
• Well-versed in the employment related ordinances in Hong Kong; knowledge of PRC labour law would be an advantage
• Hands-on experience in PeopleSoft HRMS would be a definite advantage
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Attentive to details and able to work independently
• Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
General Manager, Human Resources
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 November 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.