Assistant Manager, HR Relationship Management (Ref.: HRRM13-0215-W-01)
• Deliver all-round personnel services including manpower planning & recruitment, performance management, employee relations/counselling and personnel administration, etc for the designated divisions/ departments.
• Ensure efficient and smooth operations of personnel services; provide professional advice and support to designated divisions/departments on HR issues as and when appropriate.
• Coordinate/Assist in various annual exercises and ad hoc projects so as to facilitate the achievement of both short-term and long-term objectives of the company.
• Assist in the review, development and implementation of company policies/procedures pertaining to the area of human resources management.
• Degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline.
• At least 7 years' relevant experience in human resources, of which 3 years must be at supervisory level
• Well versed with employment related ordinances and employment practices in Hong Kong. Knowledge of PRC employment related ordinances will be an advantage.
• Team player with solid experience in relationship management/account servicing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
• Proficient in MS Office; hands-on experience in using PeopleSoft HRMS will be an advantage
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
General Manager, Human Resources
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 November 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.