Senior Officer, Branding & Communications (Fixed term Contract ) (Ref: CCCR13-0027-W-05)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 18 months with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Plan and organize corporate and public relations events and activities, especially those related to HKIA’s 15th anniversary and future airport development
• Assist in the production of a wide range of corporate collaterals and promotional materials such as newsletter, leaflets, reports, etc
• Assist in supervision of the corporate website and other social media channels
• Assist in ad hoc projects and assignments as required
• Degree holder in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, English or other related disciplines
• Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in corporate communications, public relations or related field
• A track record in organizing corporate and marketing events
• Strong writing skills preferably with experience in publication and a good sense of design
• Meticulous and multi-tasking and is able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
• Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
• A good knowledge of Hong Kong’s current events and public affairs is a definite advantage
• Excellent command of both spoken English & Chinese including Putonghua
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM3@hkairport.com
Closing date: 11 November 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.