Operation Assistant (Fixed Term Contract for 1 year) (Ref: T1PI13-0209-W-01)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 1 year with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Handle enquires and complaints in relation to passenger use facilities and service.
• Provide general and administrative support such as preparation of standard agreements and invoice
• Assist in service performance monitoring and contract administration
• Perform data analysis
• Form 7 or above with at least 1 year’s relevant working experience, preferably in airline/ airport operations environment
• Responsible, customer-focused and with good communication skills. Able to work under pressure and independently
• Proficient in MS Office applications and administrative skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficient in Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM2@hkairport.com
Closing date: 8 November 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.