Operation Officer (Ref: OO-201310-W-01)
Our airport operation covers a wide range of functions including airfield, customer services, estate management, terminal and landside operation.
Position 1 (Shift duties required)
Provide marshalling guidance for aircraft docking, conduct patrol duties & checks on ramp operators’ performance to ensure compliance with safety standards. Coordinate with airlines and business partners to ensure efficient ground handling ramp activities.
Responsible for airside administration including airside drivers’ record and examination, airfield staff and ground handling operator’s certification/re-certification, airside vehicle license and parking permit handling, keeping track of airside vehicle insurance and record. Manage random check on airside vehicle failed cases follow-up action, technical library record and provide assistance to Key Performance Index Management. Occasional shift duties are required.
Terminal 1 / Terminal 2 & Landside (Shift duties required)
Manage real time terminal activities and operations. Respond to emergencies, incidents and fault report and coordinate with external and internal parties concerned for assistance, remedial actions and solutions. Oversee service contractors’ performance to ensure delivery of quality service and prepare performance reports.
Conduct customer satisfaction surveys with airport users, which involves some shift work, perform qualitative and benchmarking analysis and assist relevant departments in planning to meet changing customer needs, compile reports and prepare presentation materials.
Provide office administration, clerical, operation and logistics support to management and sub-unit. Be a budget coordinator for the sub-unit and complete regular financial reports and submissions. Process all the carpark permits by vetting the applications. Assist in both internal and external liaison and communication with contractors/business partners.
• Degree holder in aviation, logistics, building/facilities management, statistics, business administration, marketing or related disciplines with at least 2 year’s relevant work experience
• Non-degree holder with at least 3 years’ relevant work experience in airport-related area
• For Airfield Position 2, possessing solid experience and knowledge on Road Traffic Ordinance CAP 374 and Airport Authority Bylaw CAP 483A is essential
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fast learner, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and motivated
• Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese)
• Possession of HK driving license class 1, 2 (Airfield and Terminal 2 & Landside)
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM2@hkairport.com
Closing date: 15 November 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.