Airfield Assistant (Ref. AIRF13-0146-W-01)
- Conduct runway and taxiway sweeping operation and carry out runway rubber removal works
- Perform parking stand degreasing works and airfield / apron ground marking painting works
- Responsible for functional calibration / check on vehicles, equipments and facilities
- Participate in emergency response, associated airfield supporting activities and aircraft recovery equipment deployment
- Assist in setting up traffic control for low visibility operation
- Form 3 or above with at least 3 years' experience in commercial driving
- Possess valid Hong Kong Driving Licence for Class 1, 2 and 18. Candidates with Class 20 will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Cantonese and basic conversational spoken English
- Shift and overnight duties are required
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM2@hkairport.com
Closing date: 20 August 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.