Assistant Engineer, Electrical & Mechanical (Fixed-term Contract ) (Ref: PROJ13-0084-W-02)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide technical assistance in the planning, design and project management of growth projects at the airport
- Assist to carry out and identify comprehensive and innovative technical solutions
- Monitor the design, safety, quality aspects of the E&M works in compliance with contract
- Proactively identify design and construction interface or other potential issues and assist in the effective implementation of comprehensive solutions
- Proactively anticipate any possible adverse impact of construction works on airport operations
- Bachelor’s degree holder with professional qualification in Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines
- With at least 3 years’ relevant experience in managing Electrical and Mechanical design and construction work is an advantage
- Work towards Chartered status/member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies
- Innovative, energetic and able to work under minimal supervision
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications or other relevant software tools
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM1@hkairport.com
Closing date: 18 July 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.