Operation Officer (Ref: OO-201304-4)
Our airport operation covers a wide range of functions including airfield, land & cross border transport, VIP Lounge, terminal and landside operation.
Airfield (Shift duties required)
Provide marshalling guidance for aircraft docking, conduct patrol duties & checks on ramp operators’ performance to ensure compliance with safety standards. Coordinate with airlines and business partners to ensure efficient ground handling ramp activities.
Land & Cross Border Transport
Assist in the preparation, coordination and implementation of commercial / service agreements, contracts and tendering exercises. Conduct market studies, business and operational surveys and collect data for review and analysis. Perform real time operation duties, passenger flow management, event management, incident handling and investigation.
VIP Lounge (Shift duties required)
Perform real time operation of reception and escorting duties for Government VIP guests in the VIP Lounge. Coordinate check-in, immigration and customs clearance and baggage retrieval of VIPs and to ensure safe and efficient transit of VIPs through the airport.
Terminal 1 / Terminal 2 & Landside (Shift duties required)
Manage real time terminal activities and operations and oversee service contractors’ performance to ensure delivery of quality service and prepare performance reports.
- Degree holder in aviation, logistics, hospitality, tourism management, business administration, transport planning or related disciplines with at least 2 year’s relevant work experience
- Non-degree holder with at least 3 years’ relevant work experience in airport-related area
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and motivated
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese)
- Possession of HK driving license class 1, 2 (Airfield and Terminal 2 & Landside)
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM2@hkairport.com
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.