Electrical & System Engineer (Fixed-term Contract) (Ref: TSER12-0106-W-04)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide engineering solutions, designs and implementations of improvement of electrical power distribution system (HV/LV), Baggage Handling System and/or Airfield Ground Lighting System
- Manage consultants and/or contractors in implementing improvement works for the abovementioned systems including resolving contractual and programme issues with contractors, reviewing contractor submissions, carrying out site supervision, resolving technical issues on-site, supervising testing and commissioning, system handovers and other associated project management issues
- Provide engineering supports to operation and maintenance teams
- Take lead in liaison with the relevant authority for implementation of the works
- Control and monitor the budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering discipline with a minimum of 8 years’ post graduation experience preferably in design, contract management and site supervision of refurbishment projects, preferably, under a real-time operation environment
- Pervious technical experience in electrical power distribution system, Baggage Handling System, Airfield Ground Lighting system, and/or control monitoring systems (e.g. BMS, SCADA, PLC) is an advantage
- Corporate member of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Building Services or Control discipline) or equivalent
- Proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work under pressure
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM4@hkairport.com
Closing date: 1 March 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.