Senior Officer, Compensation & Benefits (Ref.: HRCB13-0015-W-01)
- Assisting in compensation and benefits review, analysis and implementation
- Implementation of the annual C&B exercises such as salary review and variable compensation scheme
- Data collection and compilation for various market surveys.
- Administration of various benefits schemes such as medical scheme, life and employees’ compensation insurance, etc
- Assisting in ad hoc projects as and when required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 4 years solid experience in human resources with at least 2 years hands-on experience in compensation and benefits
- Well-versed in the employment related ordinances in Hong Kong
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Self-initiated, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
General Manager, Human Resources
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15 February 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.