Accounting Assistant (Ref: FACC13-0013-W-01)
- Process payment requests in accordance with proper procedures and authorization
- Prepare month-end accrual schedules, journal entries, weekly cashflow statement, monthly account analysis and yearly audit schedules, etc.
- Reconcile and follow up outstanding invoices and suppliers’ statements
- Handle enquiries from internal and external parties
- Update and maintain proper supplier record and perform general clerical duties
- Form 5 or above with LCC higher
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in accounting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially in Excel. Knowledge of Oracle Financial System would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM3@hkairport.com
Closing date: 7 February 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.