Construction Superintendent, E&M (Fixed-term Contract ) (Ref: PROJ12-0080-W-05)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Perform site supervision of E&M works to ensure that the works are constructed to achieve the project objectives in a safe and timely manner
- Monitor quality assurance of the site to ensure all works are carried out to the specified requirements with respect to materials, workmanship and quality
- Monitor the site workforce to ensure that appropriately certified workers are used in terms of safety training, qualifications, etc so that the works are constructed in a safe manner by properly qualified workers
- Monitor work progress and proactively anticipate interface and construction problems and liaise with project engineers to determine and implement comprehensive solutions
- Maintain comprehensive daily work records and prepare progress reports
- Supervise installation, testing, commissioning and handover of the completed works to the project owner and maintenance department
- Diploma or Specialised Vocational Training in relevant disciplines
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience, of which a minimum of 5 years’ experience in site supervision of large, multi-disciplinary major E&M projects
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in E&M works
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess a valid HK driving license
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM1@hkairport.com
Closing date: 1 February 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.