Assistant Manager, Public Affairs (Ref: CCCR12-0214-W-02)
- Assist the Senior Manager to plan and execute a wide range of engagement activities for different stakeholders, including the community, political parties, green NGOs, etc.
- Liaise with the stakeholders to maintain ongoing communication relating to the airport
- Keep track of public opinions on airport related issues
- Conduct background research and prepare stakeholder profiles to enhance the effectiveness of the engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication / Journalism, Public Administration / Public Policy or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in corporate communications, public affairs and community liaison; experience in aviation industry would be an advantage
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, flexible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS applications
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM3@hkairport.com
Closing date: 16 January 2013
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.