Manager, HR System & Management Reporting (Ref.: HRA12-0228-W-01)
Reporting to General Manager, Human Resources, the successful candidate will oversee the HR System & Management Reporting Section in delivering quality HR system services and projects. S/he will act as a HR focal contact point for all HR related system projects and be accountable for the project planning and management activities from HR users’ perspective. S/he will assist in driving new initiatives to support operational needs and business processes on area pertaining to HR systems development/enhancement and/or workflow re-engineering. The successful candidate will also be involved in other HR projects; assist in policies/procedures review and implementation as well as ensure compliance with the applicable laws and corporate requirements.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management/Information System/ Information Technology or a related discipline
- At least 10 years’ solid experience in a project management role within the HR function, preferably in a sizable company or statutory organization
- Conversant with employment related ordinances and employment practices in Hong Kong.
- Team player with strong conceptual and analytical abilities
- Excellent project management, communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Experience in PeopleSoft HRMS project management/enhancement would be an advantage
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
General Manager, Human Resources
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 7 December 2012
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.