Electrical & System Engineer (Fixed-term Contract) (Ref: TSER12-0106-W-03)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide engineering solution, design and implementation for improvement of electrical power distribution system (HV/LV) and Airfield Ground Lighting System
- Manage contractors in implementing electrical power distribution system, Airfield Ground Lighting and/or other system improvement works including resolving contractual and programme issues with contractors, reviewing contractor submissions, carrying out site supervision, resolving technical issues on-site, supervising testing and commissioning, handover systems to system owners and all other associated project issues
- Provide engineering supports to operation and maintenance teams
- Take lead in liaison with the relevant authority for implementation of the works
- Control and monitor the budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or related engineering discipline with a minimum of 6 years’ post graduation experience preferably in design, contract management and site supervision of refurbishment projects under a real time operation environment
- Pervious technical experience in electrical power distribution system, Airfield Ground Lighting system, and/or control monitoring systems (e.g. SCADA, PLC) is an advantage
- Corporate member of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Electrical, Building Services or Control discipline) or equivalent
- Proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work under pressure
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM4@hkairport.com
Closing date: 30 November 2012
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.