Senior Internal Auditor (Ref: IAUD12-0191-W-02)
- Perform independent audit to assure and improve the design and operation of the internal control systems, governance framework and management practices of the Authority
- Objectively appraise, advise and report on the adequacy of internal control as a contribution to ethical conduct and practices
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, plans, laws and regulations
- Safeguard against loss of the Authority’s assets
- Formulate and articulate actionable recommendations for cost-effective performance improvement
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Finance, Commerce, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other construction related disciplines
- Postgraduate qualification or professional membership in recognized internal auditing bodies, e.g. MBA, CIA is an advantage
- At least 8 years' relevant experience performing independently multi-disciplinary internal audits in sizable organizations; experience in construction industry or major capital project management is preferred
- Strong investigative, analytical, creative problem-solving, report writing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused with highest professional ethics, a team player capable of self-management and delivering projects within tight time scales
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese
Candidate with more relevant experience may be considered for the position of Manager, Internal Audit.
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM3@hkairport.com
Closing date: 29 November 2012
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.