Assistant Engineer, Electrical & Mechanical (Fixed-term Contract) (Ref: TSER12-0108-W-03)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Prepare electrical, mechanical and related system design for alteration and improvement works at the airport
- Prepare tender drawings and documents for electrical, mechanical and airport related systems
- Undertake engineering studies and execute enhancement works in a timely and quality manner
- Provide technical solutions and advices on the maintenance and replenishment and related technical matters
- Collate, trend and analyze the operation and maintenance records for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services engineering or other related disciplines with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in design, installation, project management of electrical, mechanical and/or building services engineering projects. Experience in airport engineering systems is an advantage
- Proactive, motivated, detail-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM4@hkairport.com
Closing date: 26 November 2012
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.