Project Engineer, Electrical & Mechanical (Fixed-term Contract ) (Ref: PROJ12-0073-W-04)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide technical assistance in design management and site supervision of building services works projects
- Review consultant’s designs and contractor’s submissions to ensure compliance with sound engineering principles and the required standards
- Review technical proposals and works to ensure reliability and safety
- Analyse method statements and technical submissions for compliance with the specified requirements
- Monitor progress of the works, maintain comprehensive records and prepare thorough progress reports
- Co-ordinate design and construction interface issues and proactively resolve potential clashes
- Bachelor’s degree holder with professional qualification in Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies
- At least 8 years relevant experience, of which minimum 4 years in project management role/ project management of Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering work of major building and infrastructure projects
- Solid experience in management of Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering design and construction works
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM1@hkairport.com
Closing date: 21 November 2012
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.