Construction Superintendent, Systems (Fixed-term Contract) (Ref: PROJ12-0084-W-06)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Perform site supervision of project systems works to ensure that the works are constructed to achieve the project objectives in a safe and timely manner
- Monitor quality assurance to ensure all the site works are carried out to the specified requirements with respect to materials, workmanship and quality
- Monitor the site workforce to ensure that appropriately certified workers are used in terms of safety training, qualifications, etc so that the works are constructed in a safe manner by properly qualified workers
- Monitor work progress and proactively anticipate interface and construction problems and liaise with project engineers to determine and implement comprehensive solutions
- Maintain comprehensive daily work records and prepare progress reports
- Supervise installation, testing, commissioning and handover of the completed works to the project owner and maintenance department
- Required to perform shift duties including overnight shift
- Diploma or Specialised Vocational Training in Communications and control systems, such as CCTV System, Access Control System, Public Addressing System, Digital Trunked Mobile Radio System, Display System, SCADA System and Structure Cabling Works
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience, of which a minimum of 5 years’ experience on large, multi-disciplinary construction projects and mainly involved in electronics, communications and control works
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess a valid HK driving license
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM1@hkairport.com
Closing date: 26 October 2012
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.