Operation Officer (Ref: G01)
Our airport operation covers a wide range of functions including airfield, baggage handling, customer / passenger services, estate management, Sky Pier, terminal and landside operation.
Airfield (Shift duties required)
Provide marshalling guidance for aircraft docking, conduct patrol duties & checks on ramp operators’ performance to ensure compliance with safety standards. Coordinate with airlines and business partners to ensure efficient ground handling ramp activities.
Baggage Handling (Shift duties required)
Real time operation of Baggage Handling System (BHS) and Baggage Management System (BMS), monitor the performance of contractors to ensure smooth and accurate operations.
Customer Service (2 Year Fixed-Term, Shift duties required)
Consistently deliver high quality customer service to airport users, assist in data collection from airport users and business partners for customer service enhancement.
Assist in contract administration and management to maintain high level of airport service standards. Study and analyze customer feedback for enhancing performance standards.
Assist in contract and facility administration and management to ensure high level of airport service standards. Upkeep and seek improvement through audit, checks and implementation of improvement initiatives.
Sky Pier (Shift duties required)
Assist in managing passenger / baggage flow. Perform tasks in relation to airline operations, license agreement administration, KPI monitoring, compilation of various reports and budget coordination.
Terminal 1 / Terminal 2 & Landside (Shift duties required)
Manage real time terminal activities and operations and oversee service contractors’ performance to ensure delivery of quality service and prepare performance reports.
- Degree holder in aviation, logistics, hospitality, facility / property management / statistics, business administration or related disciplines with at least 1 year’s relevant work experience
- Non-degree holder with at least 3 years’ relevant work experience in airport-related area
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and motivated
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese)
- Possession of HK driving license class 1, 2 is an advantage
- For Customer Service, hands-on experience in high end malls or high flow environment is preferred
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, salary history and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to: RM2@hkairport.com
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within eight weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.